I want to make it clear that you don’t need to pay stupid membership fees for a doubtful opportunity to bid on low-cost projects posted on Proz or UpWork by people who know nothing about such a complex intellectual activity as translation.
So, if you want to change the way your work and the way you get clients, this guide is for you.
I have to warn you: this is a quick guide, but it offers long-terms solutions!
You shall be ready to contribute your time and efforts to achieve the results I mentioned above.
From this guide you will learn how to:
- Create a business model for your freelance translation business
- Set up a website with local ads campaign to get quick results
- Create a strategy to bring your website to the global market for long-term results
- Use the power of Google for local business
- Three beautiful WordPress themes for your website
- Business model template to help you get started
- Best tools and resources I use for my websites