How to Get Direct Clients for Your Online Translation Business
DO YOU WANT TO GET MORE TRANSLATION JOBS FROM DIRECT CLIENTS?
If you’re struggling to find translation work online, this quick-start guide will help you to resolve this problem.
Moreover, you will learn how to help clients find and contact you directly on the web!
You may ask me why I’m sharing this guide with you?
The answer is simple: I really want to help translators become more successful!
I want to make it clear that you don’t need to pay stupid membership fees for a doubtful opportunity to bid on low-cost projects posted on Proz or UpWork by people who know nothing about such a complex intellectual activity as translation.
So, if you want to change the way your work and the way you get clients, this guide is for you.
I have to warn you: this is a quick guide, but it offers long-terms solutions!
You shall be ready to contribute your time and efforts to achieve the results I mentioned above.
From this guide you will learn how to:
- Create a business model for your freelance translation business
- Set up a website with local ads campaign to get quick results
- Create a strategy to bring your website to the global market for long-term results
- Use the power of Google for local business
- Three beautiful WordPress themes for your website
- Business model template to help you get started
- Best tools and resources I use for my websites
This guide worths every single cent. Thanks a lot Simon for the great efforts helping us all around the Globe. Much appreciated.
I found Simon’s Guide very useful. It is quite clear and straightforward. I will for sure take advantage of some of Simon’s tips! Thank you.