Forum

New content plan for SFT website and group  

RSS

Simon Akhrameev
Eminent Member
04/10/2016 10:49 am  

Dear SFT members, currently I’m developing a new content plan for SFT website and this group in particular. Our group is getting bigger and I think it would be cool if you tell me more about your content preferences. Initially, I posted original content from SFT blog and some curated content related to branding, marketing. etc. I’m going to keep on posting this type of content and add some more interesting types (I think we need more visual posts with images, videos, infographics). 
I have prepared a short poll for you, where you can select multiple options and add your own. 
This will be a weekly content plan. I don’t want to overload your Facebook feed with too many posts from SFT, so it is planned to publish 1-2 posts per day.

Fast, affordable and quality English-Russian translations by a native Russian translator.

ReplyQuote
Simon Akhrameev
Eminent Member
04/10/2016 11:00 am  
Based on the recent survey results, SFT content plan will mainly consist of the following:
  • Curated post about clients (how to find, manage and retain the clients)
  • Curated post about marketing (marketing plans, tools, and methods, etc.)
  • Curated post about personal branding (personal brand development, tips& trick, etc.)
  • Curated post about personal website (website development, hosting, and domains, blogging, website promotion, SEO, etc.)
However, you can always share your suggestions and ideas, as well as useful articles, links, images and videos on our Facebook group that do not fall within this list.
Edited: 7 months  ago

Fast, affordable and quality English-Russian translations by a native Russian translator.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register